Chambers adult Guide to to Numeracy is aimed at adults who lack confidence in their numeracy skills. The book provides an understanding of the key concepts and methods, then applies them in everyday situations such as calculating distances or working out interest payments.
This book provides:
- simple strategies from numeracy specialist Geoff Mainwaring
- practical, visible results
- activities, examples and illustrations
- a chance for self-study or basic-skills teaching
- a text designed in a dyslexia-friendly style